As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual.
Services we offer include:
- Administration of SMSF's
- Completion of Information for the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) who regulates SMSF's
- Liaising with the external auditor for the annual audit
- Advice concerning compliance matters
- Advice concerning taxation benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Back to Our Services